In a historic decision, The Supreme Court of India ruled that Right to Privacy is a fundamental right for the people of India. While we have discussed in details about Right to Privacy in our previous article, the below post is more on the expression of thoughts by the people on this very topic. Most of the reactions are from the twitter world which brings forth the way internet reacted to this historic judgement. Do enjoy the post and leave back your comment as to how you felt about Right to Privacy. And don’t forget to share if you have come across similar opinion on fundamental rights.
— K. Chandrakumar (@kurup62) August 24, 2017
- Funny video – ha ha ha
— Krishna (@Atheist_Krishna) August 24, 2017
2. Opposition expressed their inner feelings
Liberty wins in SC's landmark judgement.
Modi Govt's attempt to dismantle #RightToPrivacy overruled!
— Congress (@INCIndia) August 24, 2017
3. The current GST and Aadhaar will have to go major surgery due to Right to Privacy
— News18 (@CNNnews18) August 24, 2017
4. The below headline says Citizens don’t have right over their bodies – it gives goosebumps
— Veena Venugopal (@veenavenugopal) August 24, 2017
5. Here’s how today’s landmark verdict might impact other cases
#RightToPrivacy a fundamental right | Here's how today's landmark verdict might impact other cases
— NDTV (@ndtv) August 24, 2017
6. Optimising Online Shopping experience at cost of
#RightToPrivacy & raising the bottomline
— ichetan (@ichetan) August 14, 2017
7. With Right to Privacy, there was discussion on reasonable restrictions. What reasonable restrictions means to some people ?
— chhotu boss (@jajpuriaboss) August 24, 2017
8. Some people also took to share mean jokes on Salman
— jagdish jojawar (@jagdishjojawar) August 24, 2017
9. How media did the buildup
— MRINAL (@kumariMrinal808) August 24, 2017
10. Coz we trust the court to give justice to billion living souls
— Arvin (@ArvinPanwar) August 21, 2017
11. What Kamal Haasan had to say
— Republic (@republic) August 24, 2017
12. Some perspective
— James Wilson (@jamewils) August 24, 2017
13. And some more ways people took to express their opinion.
— arzabegisayed. (@arzabegisayed) August 24, 2017
14 And some final post on internet way of looking at Right to Privacy
****To know on Right To Privacy please click here.
****Please share this piece with more people for general public awareness.