Shivya Nath is a journey blogger, writer, and social media advisor who is legendary for her journey weblog “The Capturing Star.”
Shivya Nath was born in 1988 (age 32 years; as in 2020) within the Dehradun metropolis of Uttarkhand. She did her education from St Joseph’s Senior Secondary Faculty in Dehradun. She attained her bachelor’s diploma (Magna Cum Laude) in Economics and Advertising and marketing from the Singapore Administration College.
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
After finishing her commencement, Shivya Nath started working as a social media strategist at Singapore Tourism Board. There, she was launched to social networking and began following Journey bloggers throughout the globe. She participated in a Fb contest by AirAsia and received two return tickets to Paris. She took a two-month sabbatical and spent the primary month; travelling in Europe, and spent the remaining, volunteering to develop accountable tourism alternate options within the chilly mountain desert of Spiti, positioned in India’s northern Himalayas.
After her sabbatical ended, she determined to stop her job in 2011, as she believed that she had lived life to its fullest within the final two months than she ever did earlier than. After quitting her job, she revived her weblog ‘The Capturing Star’ and began posting her journey tales on it.
After quitting her job, she spent the primary six months, off her financial savings after which started working as a contract author. She has labored a contract author for BBC Journey, Lonely Planet India, Nationwide Geographic Traveller India, Conde Nast Traveller India, The Huffington Publish, The Occasions of India, The Hindu, Hindustan Occasions, and CNNGo. She can be a social media advisor. In 2012, she discovered her tourism and journey firm known as “India Untravelled.”
In 2018, she printed her ebook titled “The Capturing Star” about her private journey and travels throughout the globe.
In 2019, she launched her journey clothes line “ The Capturing Star Assortment.”
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded silver for greatest writing in a journey weblog at TBC Asia Awards in 2018
- Voted Greatest Indian Journey Blogger by Vogue India in 2015
- India’s Greatest Younger Social Media Skilled at CMO Asia Awards in 2014
- Greatest Indian Journey Blogger at Indian Blogger Awards in 2013
- In 2013, she gave up her condo in Delhi and offered most of her belongings to stay a nomadic life.
- In 2015, she turned vegan and determined to chop out all animal merchandise from her weight loss program and way of life.
- Her Instagram is crammed with the submit of vegan meals and eating places and in addition her journey journey.
- She has been featured in varied publications together with Conde Nast Traveller, The Washington Publish, Vogue, Occasions of India, Huffington Publish, WordPress Uncover, and BBC Journey.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to immediately learn the story from the Unique Publishing entity.