Ronnit Biswas is an Indian businessman, and he’s well-known for being the husband of the well-known Indian tv actress Kavita Kaushik.
Ronnit was born on 5 July in New Delhi. His zodiac signal is Cancer. He did his education from St. Columba’s School, New Delhi. In 1998, he pursued his commencement in English honours from Hindu College, New Delhi.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
His mother and father handed away when he was too younger. He has one youthful brother Vishhaakh who works as a dentist.
On 27 January 2017, Ronnit obtained married to his greatest pal Kavita Kaushik who’s the well-known Indian tv actress. They tied the knot at a Shiv Parvati temple in Kedarnath.
In 2005, he began working in a Delhi based mostly occasion administration firm and labored there for greater than 2 years. He then joined Innovations India Advertising and Events Pvt. Ltd as operations head. After working there for 3 years, he began working as department head at Pegasus Conference Services Pvt Ltd in Mumbai. Later, he labored with a number of extra firms like MangOrange Productions, Pine Tree Pictures Pvt. Ltd, and Transhuman Collective. In 2018, he began working as head of operations in Team Kavita Kaushik.
- His household and buddies name him Ron.
- He is an avid animal lover and has a cat and some canines.
- He follows a non vegetarian weight-reduction plan.
- Ronnit has obtained a tattoo inked on his proper bicep.
- He is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- He owns a pink Audi automobile and a Harley Davidson bike.
- In an interview, speaking about youngsters Ronnit’s spouse Kavita Kaushik stated,
I don’t need to be unfair to the kid. If I’ve a toddler in my 40s, by the point my baby could be 20, we might’ve touched our previous age. I don’t need our baby to care for previous mother and father in his/her 20s.”
- In 2020, Kavita Kaushik stated that she was scolded by Ronnit for being a wannabe cinematographer, she tweeted,
Twitter pe india ka beeda uthaane waale aksar actual life mei sirf horn bajaate hai aur paan chabaate hue ghoortey hai, let an ambulance move pls. P.s- I’ve obtained scolded on the highway by the hubby for being a wannabe cinematographer.”
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to instantly learn the story from the Original Publishing entity.