Nazneen, now often called Nazneen Service provider, is an Indian actress who was energetic in Bollywood within the 1970s and 1980s. She is understood for enjoying the function of ‘Kunti’ within the Indian historic tv drama “Mahabharat.”
Nazneen was born on Sunday, 23 Febuary 1958 (age 62 years; as in 2020) in Kolkata. Her zodiac signal is Pisces. She did her education from Mumbai’s Hill Grange Excessive Faculty. She desired to develop into an air hostess since childhood. Nonetheless, her mom used to suppose that pursuing that profession was not protected for her. As soon as, throughout a celebration hosted by one in all her family, the movie director, Satyen Bose, noticed her and provided her a task in his movie “Sa-Re-Ga-Ma-Pa” (1972).
Peak (approx): 5′ 5″
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Household & Caste
Nazneen belongs to a Muslim Household. Her father owned a printing press. She is the neice of Mumtaz Begum. She is married and has two daughters, Kausar Service provider and Kehkashan Service provider. She is the relative of the movie producer, Yusuf Teendarwazwala.
Nazneen began her performing profession in 1972 with the movie “Sa-Re-Ga-Ma-Pa.” Subsequent, she performed the function of Jaya Bachchan’s sister within the movie “Kora Kagaz.” After Kora Kagaz, Nazneen many gives to play facet roles within the movies, however she rejected all of them.She has featured in movies like “Chalte Chalte” (1976), “Fauji” (1976), “Dildaar” (1977), “Khuda Kasam” (1981) and “Do Ustad” (1982). Nazneen has additionally labored in some “B” class movies as a number one woman.
In 1988, she performed the function of ‘Kunti’ within the well-liked Indian tv drama “Mahabharat.”
- Her hobbies embrace travelling and studying.
- She went to the identical college as actress, Neetu Singh.
- Nazneen is commonly confused with the previous actress, Aloka (Spouse of actor, Ranjeet); as Aloka’s actual title is Nazneen.
- The movie administrators had been of the view that Nazneen very a lot regarded like Jaya Bachchan, so she was provided the the of Jaya’s sister in a couple of movies.
- Reportedly, Nazneen did solely 22 movies in her complete profession span.
- In 1976, she did a Bikini Scene for the movie “Chalte Chalte.” She agreed to put on a bikini within the movie as she needed the movie administrators to know that she will be able to additionally carry the lead roles within the movies.
- After “Sa-Re-Ga-Ma-Pa,” signed two extra movies with the director, Satyen Bose, however the movies had been by no means made.
- The movie director, Satyen Bose steered her to make use of the display title Suparna or Sonali. Nonetheless, Nazneen determined to work along with her actual title “Nazneen.”
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to immediately learn the story from the Authentic Publishing entity.