Death Date: 22/01/2021
Age: 80 Years
Wife: Namrata Chanchal
Some Lesser Known Facts About Narendra Chanchal
- Narendra Chanchal was an Indian non secular singer who was identified for his devotional songs.
- Born right into a Punjabi non secular household, Narendra was at all times surrounded by a devotional surroundings. He used to listen to his mom singing the bhajans of Mata Rani and developed an curiosity in non secular singing.
- Narendra began singing Bhajans and Aartis in Jagrans at a really younger age.
- He realized music from his guru Prem Tikha in Amritsar.
- Narendra grew up singing devotional songs and hymns within the non secular occasions in his locality.
- He bagged his first singing project in 1973 by singing the tune ‘Beshak Mandir Masjid Todo’ from the movie “Bobby.” The tune earned him large recognition.
- Some of his standard songs embrace “Main Benaam Ho Gayaa” from the movie ‘Benaam’ (1974), “Baki Kuchh Bacha To Mahangayi Maar Gayi” from the movie ‘Roti Kapda Aur Makan’ (1974), “Do Ghut Pila De Sakia” from the movie ‘Kala Suraj’ (1985), and “Huye Hain Kuchh Aise Wo Humse Paraye” from the movie ‘Anjaane’ (1994).
- He gained immense recognition for his songs “Tu Ne Mujhe Bulaya” from the movie ‘Aasha’ (1980) and “Chalo Bulawa Aaya Hain Mata Ne Bulaya Hain” from the movie ‘Avtaar’ (1983).
- Narendra Chanchal shared throughout an interview that after the movie Bobby (1973) gained him in a single day stardom, he determined to stop singing within the Jagrans. He additional shared an incident that when he visited Ma Kali’s Mandir and was requested to sing a number of hymns to which he replied that he was unwell and couldn’t sing. Later, when he went again house, he realised that he was unable to talk and had misplaced his voice. At that point, he was not capable of sing for two months. However, in the future he once more visited the identical mandir and sought apologies for his fault. He took the holy choices (Pede Ki Bani Lassi Ka Prasad), and his voice returned. At that second, he vowed that he would by no means run away from singing non secular hymns.
- His tune JMD (Jai Mata Di) was beforehand heard within the Varun Dhawan starrer movie “Badrinath Ki Dulhania” (2017).
- Reportedly, Narendra was a naughty little one in his faculty days due to which his lecturers began calling him ‘Chanchal.’ Later, Narendra made ‘Chanchal part of his title and got here to be referred to as Narendra Chanchal.
- Chanchal was the holder of the honorary citizenship of the US state of Georgia.
- In 2009, Narendra launched his autobiography ” The Midnight Singer,’ chronicling his life, from his early struggles and hardships to his achievements.
- Chanchal used to go to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine yearly on 29 December and used to carry out there on the final day of the yr, i.e., on 31 December.
- Chanchal took his final breath at round 12:30 PM on Friday, 22 January 2021 in Apollo Hospital Delhi. He was affected by age-related points for the previous three months.
- While condoling the demise of Narendra Chanchal, Prime Minister Narendra Modi took to Twitter on 22 January 2021, and wrote,
Extremely saddened to listen to the information of Narendra Chanchal Ji’s demise. He made a mark on the planet of devotional songs. My condolences to his household and followers.”
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a laptop program and has not been created by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to immediately learn the story from the Original Publishing entity. In case of any discrepancy within the content material and also you need the content material to be modified, please attain out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org