Age: 54 Years
Death Date: 07/05/2022
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohan Juneja
- Mohan Juneja was an Indian actor, who labored predominantly in Kannada and Telugu films.
- He hailed from Karnataka and did his larger research in Bengaluru.
- He was inclined towards performing since his childhood. He began doing theatre throughout his school-college days.
- Since Mohan’s father was a civil engineer at BWSSB, he wished Mohan to change into an engineer as nicely. In an interview, Mohan disclosed,
My father wished me to change into an engineer like him, however I used to be poor at research.”
- Reportedly, he used to look at not less than three films in a day throughout his childhood.
- Later, he joined a drama college to take a better look at theatre and performing, the place he additionally realized the know-how of make-up.
- He was a flexible actor who portrayed comedian roles and antagonist roles with equal ease.
- Apart from Kannada and Telugu, Juneja had appeared in varied Hindi, Tamil, and Malayalam as nicely.
- He starred in over 100 movies in his profession.
- He had shared the display screen with varied superstars together with Puneeth, Darshan, Ambareesh, Upendra, and Shivarajkumar.
- He did a cameo in Prashanth Neel‘s KGF: Chapter 1, which was extremely appreciated by the viewers for his glorious dialogue supply.
- He additionally featured in Hombale Films’ KGF: Chapter 2.
- Some of his notable works embody Chellata, Lakshmi (2018), Snehitharu (2012), and Koko (2012).
- In 2013, he did 5 movies consecutively together with Pade Pade, Brindavanam, Kumbha Rashi, and Sweety.
- Mohan labored in a number of TV serials, together with Nagathihalli Chandrashekar’s Vitara, which aired over 1000 episodes. This serial made Mohan a family title. In an interview, Juneja expressed,
It ran for over 1000 episodes and my function of Parandhama lastly gave me an id.”
- He was additionally recognized for writing dialogues for movies. In an interview, he stated,
I used to put in writing dialogues on the night time and act within the day. However, I continued to wrestle to get an id.”
- Juneja was additionally thinking about directing movies. He typically used to help GV Iyer in route.
- Reportedly, Mohan was affected by a chronic sickness associated to his liver, which proved deadly for him.
- Confirming the unhappy information of Mohan Juneja’s demise, Hombale Films tweeted to precise their grief.
ಕನ್ನಡದ ಖ್ಯಾತ ಹಾಸ್ಯ ನಟರಾದ ಮೋಹನ್ ಜುನೇಜಾ ಅವರ ಆತ್ಮಕ್ಕೆ ಶಾಂತಿ ಸಿಗಲಿ.
ನಮ್ಮ ಕೆಜಿಎಫ್ ಚಿತ್ರ ತಂಡದ ಜತೆಗಿನ ಅವರ ಅವಿನಾಭಾವ ಸಂಬಂಧ ಮರೆಯಲಾರೆವು.
Our heartfelt Condolences to actor Mohan Juneja’s household, associates & well-wishers. He was one of many best-known faces in Kannada movies & our KGF household. pic.twitter.com/xDDHanWuY0
— Hombale Films (@hombalefilms) May 7, 2022
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a laptop program and has not been created by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to instantly learn the story from the Original Publishing entity. In case of any discrepancy within the content material and also you need the content material to be modified, please attain out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org