Husband: Deepak Tehlan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mimansa Malik
- Mimansa Malik is a well-known Indian information anchor and journalist.
- She began her profession as an anchor with Zee News in 1998.
- Later, Zee News community promoted her as a senior producer and information anchor.
- She hosted ‘DNA,’ a well-liked TV information program on Zee News.
- She acquired many awards within the area of journalism, like “Rajdhani Ratan Award” (2004), “Madhav Jyoti Alankaran Award” (2006), “Haryana Gaurav Award” (2006), and “Ekta Mission Excellence Award” in 2007.
- In 2007, she received ‘Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Memorial National Media Network Award.’
- Mimansa and her sister, Meghna Malik gave shoulder to the bier of their father and carried out his final rites in 2020.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to straight learn the story from the Original Publishing entity.