Maisa Abd Elhadi is a is a Palestinian actress. She is thought for her efficiency within the British crime thriller tv collection “Baghdad Central” (2020).
Maisa Abd Elhadi was born on Friday, November 15, 1985 (age 35 years; as of 2021), in Nazareth, Israel. Her zodiac signal is Scorpio.
She holds a bachelor’s diploma from the Bilkent International University in Istanbul, Turkey.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Not a lot is thought about her dad and mom. She has a brother named Foad Abd Elhadi.
Maisa Abd Elhadi began her appearing profession in 2014 with the Palestinian movie “Eyes of a Thief” by which she performed the position of ‘Houda.’
Next, she appeared within the Arabic thriller movie “The Worthy” (2016) as ‘Gulbin). In 2018, she played the role of ‘Mona Marwan’ within the Israeli-American spy thriller movie “The Angel.” She has additionally appeared within the worldwide co-production movies “3000 Nights” (2015), “The Reports on Sarah and Saleem” (2018), and “Tel Aviv on Fire.”
Maisa made her tv debut in 2020 by showing within the British crime thriller tv collection “Baghdad Central.”
In addition to movie and tv, Elhadi can be lively in theatre and has been part of many Palestinian theatre performs.
She can be a bunch. In 2019, she hosted the Palestine Music Expo (PMX2019).
- Best Actress Award on the Dubai Film Festival (2011)
- Best Actress Award at Dhaka International Film Festival for her position of ‘Layal’ in “3000 Nights” (2015)
- Best Actress Award at Durban International Film Festival for her position of ‘Bisan’ in The Reports on Sara and Saleem (2018)
- Maisa loves singing and touring in her spare time.
- She is fluent in three languages- Arabic, English, and Hebrew.
- In 2016, she was a jury member of Festival International Cinéma Méditerranéen Tétouan for Short Films.
- Maisa is an avid canine lover and owns a pet canine named Meister.
- She has been featured on the quilt of the Lilac journal.
- In 2021, Maisa was shot by the Israeli Police whereas she was taking part in a protest in Haifa staged towards the forceful expulsion of a number of Palestinian households from their houses in East Jerusalem’s neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah. Maisa suffered leg accidents throughout the incident.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to straight learn the story from the Original Publishing entity. In case of any discrepancy within the content material and also you need the content material to be modified, please attain out to us at email@example.com