Krishnavatar Sharma is the co-founder and program director at Aajeevika Bureau, a non-profit group that works with the migrant staff in Rajasthan, Gujarat, and Maharashtra.
Krishnavatar Sharma is from Udaipur, Rajasthan. He did his education from Govt High Secondary School in Sawai Madhopur. He graduated with a level in BSc (Bio) and LLB from Maharaja College in Jaipur, affiliated to Rajasthan University.
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Karishnavatar began his profession as a lawyer and labored at District and Session courts at Jaipur and Sawai Madhopur. He then started working for the event sector, the place he labored for tribal areas of Southern Rajasthan. He has greater than 27 years of expertise in growing applications and program groups. He constructed self-help programmes, pure sources work, employment and authorized support programmes, and in addition oversaw capacity-building programmes of improvement staff. It was throughout these instances that he met Rajiv Khandeval, they each determined to begin a company to assist the migrant staff of India dwell a greater life. According to Rajiv,
It all began 15 years in the past, once we noticed our district’s group in Rajkot, Gujarat. We had been shocked 15-20 individuals residing in a small, congested room, few of them had been affected by Tuberculosis, no indicators of medical care, meals or different important issues. It was surprising youngsters, the households who’ve been working for years, had no cash, no financial savings to outlive. The complete situation was disturbing. For the primary few days we tried to work together with these individuals as they lived in our village and we knew them, however their residing situation was an eye-opener for us.”
In 2005, Krishnavatar and Rajiv Khandelwal began Aajeevika Bureau, a non-profit and charitable group, headquartered in Udaipur, Rajasthan, which helps migrant staff (of Rajasthan, Gujarat, and Maharashtra) and offers them with authorized support, skilling, social safety, and livelihood help.
According to Krishnavatar,
In the start, it was not simple. We have reached thus far however the journey has been tough, sluggish in progress, after which we garnered some stability. When we began assembly the migrant staff, we realized that they’re in massive numbers and journey to different cities for work. Looking at that, we knew we needed to suppose massive and on a big scale. Another massive problem was to succeed in out to unions who do comparable work, make them perceive the seriousness of the situation in order that they knew that these lives wanted consideration and that’s how our journey began.”
- In 2010, Krishnavatar Sharma and Rajiv Khandelwal turned the winners of India’s Social Entrepreneur, offered by The Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship, in partnership with Jubilant Bhartia Foundation.
- He can also be a governing board member of Gramin Siksh Kendra, a society established in 1996 to make sure entry to high quality schooling for the kids of Sawai Madhopur area of Rajasthan.
- Krishnavatar can also be a author and has written articles for the NGO World Economic Forum and helped in conducting many surveys associated to migrant staff in India.
- In 2018, he was chosen for the ‘Leadership for System Change: Delivering Social Impact at Scale’ program at Harvard Kennedy School, the general public coverage faculty of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- In October 2020, Krishnavatar and Rajiv Khandelwal appeared within the Karamveer Special of the sport present Kaun Banega Crorepati, hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to immediately learn the story from the Original Publishing entity.