Jasjit Singh Gill, popularly referred to as Jimmy Sheirgill, is an Indian actor and movie producer who largely works within the Hindi and Punjabi movie industries. He rose to fame after taking part in the function of ‘Karan Chaudhry’ in Bollywood movie, “Mohabbatein.”
Jimmy Sheirgill was born on Thursday, 3 December 1970 (age 49 years; as in 2019) in Deokahia village, Sardarnagar, Gorakhpur District, Uttar Pradesh. His zodiac signal is Sagittarius. Jimmy hails from a household of aristocratic land homeowners of Punjab. Shergill did his education from Lucknow’s St. Paul’s school, Nabha’s The Punjab Public School, and Patiala’s Yadavindra Public School. While in class, Jimmy needed to hitch the Armed Forces. He attended Bikram College, Punjabi University to pursue B.Com. Thereafter, Jimmy enrolled himself in Post Graduate Government College – 11, Chandigarh, Panjab University to finish his publish commencement. While Sheirgill was in school, his cousin, Suminder satisfied him to attempt his luck in movies. After finishing his publish commencement, Jimmy moved to Mumbai to turn into an actor. He attended Mumbai’s Roshan Taneja’s performing lessons to be taught performing. In 1994, when Gulzar was directing “Maachis,” Jimmy went to him to ask for an opportunity to help him. At that point, Gulzar provided him a small function within the movie.
Height (approx.): 5’ 8”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Jimmy Sheirgill belongs to a Sikh Jat Family.
Parents & Siblings
Jimmy Sheirgill is the son of Satyajeet Singh Shergill and Late Balraj Kaur Shergill. He has a brother, Aman Shergill.
Wife & Children
Jimmy bought married to his longtime girlfriend, Priyanka Puri in 2001. The couple has a son, Veer Shergill.
Jimmy Sheirgill began his performing profession in 1996 with the political thriller, “Maachis.” He performed the function of ‘Jaimal’ within the movie. He got here into the highlight after taking part in the function of ‘Karan Choudhry’ within the movie, “Mohabbatein.”
Subsequently, he appeared in movies like “Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar,” “Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai,” “Dil Vil Pyar Vyar,” “Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.,” “Hum Tum,” and “Silsiilay.”
Jimmy made his Punjabi movie debut in 2005 with the movie, “Yaaran Naal Baharan” during which he performed the function of ‘Navdeep Singh Brar.’
Thereafter, he featured in Punjabi movies like “Mannat,” “Tera Mera Ki Rishta,” “Munde U.K. De,” “Mel Karade Rabba,” “Dharti,” “Jindua,” and “Daana Paani.”
Some of his common Bollywood movies embrace “Tom Dick and Harry,” “A Wednesday!,” “My Name Is Khan,” “Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster,” “Tanu Weds Manu,” “Veerey Ki Wedding,” and “Judgementall Hai Kya.”
As a movie producer, he has produced the movies, “Dharti,” “Taur Mittran Di,” “Saadi Love Story,” and “Rangeelay.”
In 2020, Jimmy made his digital media debut with ZEE5’s internet sequence, “Rangbaaz Phirse.”
- Best Actor Award at 11th Norway Bollywood Film Festival in Oslo for Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns (2013)
- PTC Best Actor Award for Mel Karade Rabba (2010)
- PTC Best Film (Critics) Award for Dharti
Jimmy Sheirgill owns a Range Rover.
He additionally owns a Harley Davidson.
Salary & Net Worth
Jimmy Sheirgill’s web price is estimated to be Rs. 68 crore. He will get paid Rs. 1-2 crore for a movie.
- Food: Sarson ka Saag with Makki ki Roti
- Film: American History X (1998)
- Quote: “Let’s go our separate ways, together”
- His hobbies embrace studying and taking part in & watching cricket.
- Jimmy follows a non-vegetarian weight-reduction plan.
- Sheirgill is usually noticed ingesting alcohol on numerous events.
- Jimmy wore a turban until he was 18 years previous. However, later he eliminated it because it was troublesome for him to handle it within the hostel days. After seeing him turn into a lower surd, his household was so disillusioned with him that they didn’t discuss to Jimmy for round a 12 months.
- In 1989, Jimmy survived a significant bike accident. Few of his bones bought fractured within the accident.
- Jimmy isn’t so lively on social media.
- Sheirgill considers Bhagat Singh his idol.
- Jimmy modified the spellings of his surname from “Shergill” to “Sheirgill;” as a result of by the point Jimmy tried making his accounts on social media, his title was already used.
- Apparently, Jimmy is a really emotional individual and get tears in his eyes on petty issues.
- Jimmy likes to do purchasing.
- Jimmy is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to instantly learn the story from the Original Publishing entity.