Ha Yeon-soo is a well-liked South Korean actress, photographer, writer, and painter.
Ha Yeon-soo was born as ‘Yoo Yeon-soo’ on Wednesday, 10 October 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019) in Busan, South Korea. Her zodiac signal is Libra.
She did her education from Peniel Middle School of the Arts, Busan, the place she majored in Oriental and Western Painting. She then studied at Ulsan Anione High School. Later, attributable to her curiosity in Painting, she entered Korea Animation High School in Hanam. She studied on the Department of Theater and Film of Chung-Ang University, Seoul.
Height: 5’ 2”
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black (dyed blue, brown, blonde, and so forth)
Family & Ethnicity
Her father belongs to Busan, whereas her mom belongs to the Gyeongju City of South Korea. She has an older brother.
She was as soon as rumoured to be in a relationship with an entrepreneur. However, she denied the rumours.
- BH Entertainment
- Management A.N.D (until 2018)
- PNK Entertainment (2018-Present)
Ha Yeo-soo made her appearing debut with the South Korean movie “Very Ordinary Couple” (2013) as ‘Joo Hyo-seon.’
She has additionally acted within the movies, Sunshower (2014) and Rose Bud (2019). She made her tv debut with the Ok-drama “Monstar” (2013) as ‘Min Se-yi.’
She has acted within the well-known Ok-dramas, Potato Star 2013QR3 (2013-2014), 4 Legendary Witches (2014-15), Drinking Solo (2016), Oh! Dear Goddesses of Basement (2017), and Rich Man Poor Woman (2018). She made her singing debut with the Ok-drama ‘Monstar;’ she sang the OSTs, Past Days, Atlantis Princess, Don’t Make Me Cry, Only That Is My World / March, and Practice.
She has additionally sung the tune ‘Todak Todak’ from the brief movie “Sunshower” (2014). She has appeared within the selection exhibits reminiscent of Running Man, My Little Television and Knowing Brothers.
She has additionally hosted the exhibits like Trend With Me Season 2 and Why Not Season 2. She turned writer with the discharge of her picture essay e book ‘On The Way Home’ (2017) which she co-wrote with photographer Rie.
- In June 2018, she shared an image on her Instagram from her journey to Russia. In the image, she was seen posing in entrance of a crimson and white designed tent, which shared comparable traits to the flag of Rising Sun, the image of Japanese Imperialism. After she posted the photographs, folks criticized her for it. Later, she clarified her stance and mentioned,
People could have been uncomfortable, however it was not a Rising Sun flag. I like Korea, donate to society, and volunteer. I believe that I’ve fundamental data, and suppose that it’s unlucky that this sort of controversy occurred. I could also be upset that this picture turned an issue, however I believe that it’s inevitable. I can’t say ‘Please look at me favorably’ to everybody who appears at me. I respect the opinion of everybody who thinks in a different way, so it’s okay. I don’t know the way different folks might imagine, together with the reporters, however I don’t suppose there’s something I’m embarrassed about.”
- In June 2018, she landed in controversy once more when she posted a photograph of her portray to tell that she was promoting her work at an exhibition. Some of the followers requested her questions associated to it to which she gave chilly replies. It was not preferred by netizens, they usually criticized her for speaking so rudely.
- She like doing journey, pictures and pottery.
- Ha Yeon-soo was obsessed with portray since her childhood. She is an excellent painter and infrequently sends her portray to the exhibition.
- Ha Yeon-soo’s blood sort is B.
- Initially, she had no intention of turning into an actor. She enrolled herself in an academy in Hongdae to get into an excellent college. At the identical time, she labored as an web mannequin for a shopping center. It was throughout that point that she was noticed by her Agency (BH Entertainment), who provided her to affix their company. She later joined their company and determined to develop into an actor.
- Before coming into appearing, she appeared within the music video of the tune ‘Love is Falling in Drops’ of 10Cm. She has additionally appeared within the music movies of the songs, Let’s Not Fall In Love by Big Bang and Heart by Punch.
- In 2013, she gained Mnet 20’s Choice Award for 20’s Booming Star – Female for the Ok-drama ‘Monstar.’
- She modified her surname to ‘Ha’ due to the superstition within the business that actresses with the surname ‘Ha’ are very profitable and likewise as a result of she preferred it.
- She is an animal lover and has a pet cat named Jackie and a canine named Comoski.
- She likes the film “Léon: The Professional” (1994) and has watched the movie greater than ten occasions.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to immediately learn the story from the Original Publishing entity.