Sarabjeet Paintal, higher often known as Gufi Paintal, is an Indian actor, director, and casting director. He’s greatest recognized for taking part in the function of ‘Shakuni’ within the Indian historic tv collection “Mahabharat.”
Gufi Paintal was born on Wednesday, four October 1944 (age 76 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. His zodiac signal is Libra. His household has its roots in Lahore, Pakistan. He did his education from Delhi’s DPS Worldwide College. Being born to a cameraman father, Paintal and his brother Kanwarjit, used to enact small shadow performs of their childhood. The world of leisure at all times fascinated him. Nonetheless, his father needed him to grow to be an engineer. So, after he completed his education, Gufi pursued engineering. After graduating, he joined Tata Engineering & Locomotive agency in Jamshedpur, Bihar. Throughout defence emergency as a consequence of China warfare, Gufi served with the military in Bihar for just a few years. Later, he was transferred to Tata Engineering & Locomotive department in Bombay (now, Mumbai). By that point, his brother, Kanwarjit, had already bought his first break. Following his brothers footsteps, Gufi, determined to step into the leisure trade. He first joined as an assistant director.
Peak (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Brown
Household & Caste
Gufi Paintal belongs to a Sikh Household. His father, Gurucharan Paintal was a veteran cameraman in Lahore. Not a lot is thought about his mom. He has a youthful brother, Kanwarjit Paintal, who’s an actor and comic.
He was married to Rekha, who handed away in 1993 as a consequence of coronary heart assault. Collectively, they’d a son, Harry Paintal, who can be an actor.
His nephew Hiten Paintal can be an actor.
Gufi Paintal began his profession as an assistant director when he was 24 years previous. Slowly, he started getting character roles. He made his movie debut in 1978 by enjoying the function of ‘Ganesh’ within the romantic-comedy “Dillagi.” Subsequent, he appeared within the Bollywood movie “Des Pardes.” He, then, joined as a technical head in B. R. Movies. He used to take care of the advertisements division. It was then that he landed the function of ‘Shakuni’ within the Indian historic drama “Mahabharat.” Gufi gained immense recognition by enjoying the function of ‘Shakuni.’ Subsequently, he appeared within the crime collection “Kanoon” as ‘Justice Raghunath.’
He has featured in lots of Bollywood movies like “Suhaag,” “Maidan-E-Jung,” “The Revenge: Geeta Mera Naam,” “Kaalo,” “Mahabharat Aur Barbareek,” and “Samrat & Co.” Paintal has additionally featured in TV reveals like “Akbar Birbal,” “Ssshhhh..Koi Hai,” and “Karn Sangini.”
- His hobbies embrace studying and travelling.
- Initially, Gufi joined the TV collection “Mahabharat” as an assistant director. Nonetheless, later he was provided the function of ‘Shakuni’ within the serial.
- Paintal used to earn Rs. 3000 per episode for taking part in the function of ‘Shakuni’ in “Mahabharat.”
- Whereas serving within the Indian military, Gufi and his fellows used to enact Ramleela on the border for his or her leisure. Throughout that point, he used to play the function of Sita.
- Throughout an interview, Gufi revealed that the primary wage that he ever obtained was Rs. 7000 monthly, which he earned whereas working as an engineer within the Tata agency.
- In 2010, Paintail was appointed the top of facility on the Abbhinnay Appearing Academy in Mumbai.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to instantly learn the story from the Authentic Publishing entity.