Age: 29 Years
Height: 5′ 9″
Some Lesser Known Facts About Fouaad Mirza
- Fouaad Mirza is an Indian equestrian who is named the primary Indian equestrian to win a medal at a person equestrian occasion on the Asian Games 2018 since 1982. Fouaad is the third Indian equestrian to qualify for the Olympics.
- Fouaad Mirza was born in a household of equestrians. Fouaad belongs to the seventh technology of Aga Ali Askar, the Persian horse dealer who moved to Indian in 1824. Fouaad’s father defined their household tree and their reference to horses as
Well there was an Aga Ali Askar who got here from Iran in 1824 and introduced horses with him. We have data to point out that the household was concerned with horses and racing for a few years earlier than it arrived right here. I’m of sixth technology within the lineage. Since Ali Asker arrived, our affiliation with horses has been unbroken. At one time, he had practically 700 horses stabled behind his home close to Fathima bakery. Behind that (Johnson Market), the realm is named Arab Lanes as a result of all of the Arabian horses have been stabled there.”
- Fouaad’s father, Dr. Hasneyn Mirza, is an Equestrian veterinarian, and his brother, Aly Asker Mirza, is a professionally skilled equestrian.
- Fouaad first sat on a horse when he was simply 6 months outdated. He was by no means fearful of the horse. Fouaad explains his childhood reference to the animal as,
My father is a vet who specialises in horses and that’s how I used to be just about launched to the game. I grew up round animals and I used to be very keen on being outside. I by no means had a Gameboy or a Playstation. I used to be a child who was outdoors, enjoying with the canines, horses, cats.”
- Mirza began practising horse driving on the age of 5, he used to trip horses after getting back from college. As he grew up, the aggressive streak in him developed and he determined to follow sport professionally. He participated in a number of equestrian occasions throughout his college days, together with National Equestrian Championship, Junior National Equestrian Championship, and lots of extra.
- Fouaad Mirza’s marked his worldwide debut on the 2014 Jakarta Asian Games, the place he participated in each Individual eventing and staff eventing however couldn’t earn any medal.
- Fouaad Mirza made the headlines in 2018 when he gained 2 medals on the Asian Games, first within the Individual occasion and second within the staff occasion together with Rakesh Kumar, Ashish Malik, and Jitender Singh. Fouaad rode on his favorite Seigneur Medicott for the Asian Games.
- Fouaad Mirza earned his first worldwide gold by successful in CIC2 held in Netherland. In the identical 12 months, he additionally gained a gained Silver medal in CCI1 held in Germany.
- Mirza bagged his second worldwide gold medal at CCI3*-2 occasion held at Strzegom in Poland.
- Fouaad Mirza is a recipient of the celebrated Arjuna Award. In 2019, Fouaad was honored with the Arjuna Award for his excellence in Equestrian and for making India proud.
- Fouaad obtained an Olympic quota in 2020 after ending on the highest of the rankings within the South East Asia Oceania group.
- Fouaad Mirza did his Olympics coaching beneath Sandra Auffarth, a German equestrian in Bergedorf, a small metropolis in northern Germany.
- On 2 August 2021, Fouaad Mirza cleared the cross-country spherical on the Olympics 2020 marking the 23rd place driving his horse Seigneur Medicottedicott. Later he’ll compete with 24 different Olympians for the highest place.
- Fouad Mirza’s main horse Seigneur Medicottedicott confronted a severe damage in 2019 and was not in a scenario to compete for greater than eight months. But the pandemic helped him in having a while to heal and he was completely high quality earlier than flying to Tokyo for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Mirza in an interview, speaking about Seigneur’s restoration, stated,
Seigneur Medicott is a fighter, we managed to get him again and in good kind after the damage regardless of the vets and consultants being uncertain. Dajara is lesser skilled however has way more potential. These two horses are very totally different from the 2 that helped India get the slot in 2019. But I’m fortunate to have them each certified, it’s a bonus to have two horses within the race.”
- Fouaad Mirza loves spending time along with his horses. He has a farm in Bangalore which is unfold over 1.5 acres with 12 horses residing there. Fouaad feeds the horses, trains them, and takes them for walks to determine a deeper bond with them. During an interview, he revealed that he spends greater than 12 hours per day along with his horses. He stated,
We prepare on daily basis, I take care of them myself, I’m within the steady for nearly 12 hours.. we feed them, we prepare them, take them for walks, to graze, icing their legs. It’s such as you would with any professional athlete… physio, restoration, therapeutic massage.”
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to instantly learn the story from the Original Publishing entity. In case of any discrepancy within the content material and also you need the content material to be modified, please attain out to us at email@example.com