Bhairavi Raichura is an Indian tv actress and producer. She is finest recognized for taking part in the function of ‘Kajal Bhai’ within the Zee TV’s widespread serial, ‘Hum Paanch’ (1995).
Bhairavi Raichura was born on Saturday, 19 April 1979 (age 41 years; as in 2019), in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Her zodiac signal is Aries. She has accomplished her commencement.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Her youthful sister, Jigna is the finance supervisor at ’24 Frames Media.’ Bhairavi just isn’t married but. In an interview, she mentioned that she had been in a relationship with somebody from the leisure business, however later, they broke up.
She began her profession as an actress on the age of 16 within the Zee TV’s widespread serial, ‘Hum Paanch’ (1995).
Later, she appeared in lots of widespread TV serials, like ‘Ek Raja Ek Rani’ (1996), ‘Yes Boss’ (1999), ‘Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani’ (2002), ‘Balika Vadhu’ (2008), and ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ (2010).
In 2012, she began her personal manufacturing firm, ’24 Frames Media’ alongside together with her director pal, Nandita Mehra. Some of the serials made underneath her manufacturing firm are ‘Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat’ (2012), ‘Laut Aao Trisha’ (2014), and ‘Satrangi Sasural’ (2014).
Thakur Village, Kandivli, Mumbai
- In an interview, she shared her first assembly with the well-known director and producer, Ekta Kapoor, she mentioned,
I bear in mind after I first met Ekta Kapoor and Kapil Ji (director), I used to be all of 16 and had gone to fulfill them in a fairly frock. There was no audition, nothing, they simply known as me and instructed me that I’m doing this function. Later, I received to know that that they had this character in thoughts, a few lady who’s petite however who behaves like a Bhai. Her perspective makes her a Bhai and never her character. I don’t know what made them forged me however after I began, I didn’t know do it.”
- She shared in an interview that her character ‘Kajal Bhai’ within the TV serial, ‘Hum Paanch’ (1995) gained immense reputation inside a brief span of time, she additional mentioned,
Once, we have been taking pictures exterior the bungalow and there have been 2-Three vehicles that handed by they usually truly stopped and saluted me saying ‘Kajal Bhai’ and it was unbelievable. It was just a little overwhelming and embarrassing as nicely, to be sincere. For a 16-17-year-old, it was just a little embarrassing.”
- In 2010, she gained India Ne Bana Di Jodi Awards (Best Jethani-Devrani) together with Pooja Kanwal Mahtani for the TV serial, ‘Sasural Genda Phool.’
- In 2011, she gained Indian Television Academy Award (Best supporting actress) for ‘Sasural Genda Phool.’
- In an interview, when she was requested how she determined to pursue her profession as an actor, she mentioned,
Honestly, I by no means needed to turn out to be an actor. But after I was at school I did just a few kids’s performs as a result of my mom needed me to open up as I used to be a shy child. The director of the play later needed me to do a Gujarati act; I took it up as I had summer season holidays. The skit was directed by Homi Vadi, who later went on to direct Mano Ya Na Mano for Ekta (Kapoor) the place I did an episodic.
- She loves fishes and has just a few fishes as a pet.
- She loves travelling and hanging out with pals.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to instantly learn the story from the Original Publishing entity.