Ayesha Billimoria is an Indian health influencer, athlete, mannequin, coach, and creator. She is called the ‘Fitgirl India.’
Ayesha Billimoria was born in Thursday, Eight January 1987 (age 33 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac signal is Capricorn.
She has completed her major education from a boarding college in Ooty in Tamil Nadu. She accomplished her highschool research from Exercise Excessive Faculty in Mumbai. Ayesha has educated underneath world-class coaches in London, Africa, Germany and Australia; Gavin Dsouza being one in every of them. She has completed commencement from the College of Mumbai.
Peak (approx.): 5′ 8″
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Darkish Brown (dyed her hair crimson and blonde)
Household & Caste
She belongs to a Parsi household. Her father’s title is Neville Billimoria. Her mom, Perviz Billimoria is an Insurence agent. She has a sister named Binaifer.
Ayesha Billimoria is a three-time nationwide champion (2001-03) in 200 metres dash. She has represented Maharashtra for 17 years.
She has held many state and nationwide titles and was named ‘Quickest Lady of India’ in her teenagers. She is the previous captain of Adidas Runners Mumbai crew and has represented Adidas in a number of nationwide and worldwide tournaments. She works as an athletics coach and motion specialist in Mumbai. In 2016, she began her personal enterprise by the title, “Mission Fitgirl,” an initiative to teach younger youngsters finding out in authorities faculties in Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, and Madhya Pradesh in sports activities, motion, and life.
She is a TEDx speaker, keynote speaker on the World Zoroastrian Congress, a vocal proponent of gender equality, and an environmental warrior.
In 2019, her e book titled “Run! The Final Thoughts-Physique Health Information” was revealed.
- Meals: Dhansak, Chocolate, French Fries
- Books: “The Healthful Kitchen” by Pooja Dhingra, “Unbroken: A World Warfare II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption” by Laura Hillenbrand
- Athletes: Cathy Freeman, Usain Bolt
- Journey Locations: Budapest, Istanbul, San Francisco
- She likes studying and travelling.
- When she was eight years previous, she bought into sports activities. In her college, she performed each sport together with baseball, basketball, throwball, volley, and soccer.
- On the age of 11, she fell in love with athletics and turned skilled athlete on the age of 14.
- Throughout her highschool days, in 2003, she participated within the ICSE Athletics Meet and received two gold medals in 100m and 400m races, and a silver within the shot put occasion. It was this event the place she was noticed by ICSE Athletics Affiliation who advisable her to Adidas.
- On the finish of 2000s, she bought into a motorbike accident and suffered from partial paralysis due to it. Speaking about her expertise of these instances, she stated,
That journey has been lengthy. However for what occurred in that accident, I believe I suffered for a few years. I refuse to imagine once they say you could’t do that. Everybody stated bodily I used to be destroyed–no one knew how sturdy my thoughts was.”
- It was her dream to take part in Olympics however resulting from her accidents from the accident, she couldn’t try this.
- She didn’t have a mentor for preliminary years of her restoration from her accident the place she discovered herself been affected mentally. Later, she met Gavin, her first coach who instilled confidence to face once more.
- She is allergic to soy/lecithin and doesn’t have any dietary supplements and meals that has soy/lecithin.
- She is nice pals with the actor and mannequin Ali Fazal.
- She is an surroundings fighter and took part in varied actions regarding the surroundings. She usually spreads consciousness via her social media accounts.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to immediately learn the story from the Unique Publishing entity.