Marital Status: Unmarried
Education: BSc Mathematics (pursuing)
Age: 21 Years
|Famous For||Becoming youngest mayor in Kerala and being considered one of two the youngest mayors in India, after Suman Koli (elected mayor from Rajasthan’s Bharatpur in 2009)|
|Political Party||Communist Party of India (Marxist)
|Political Journey||• In December 2020, she was sworn in because the mayor of the Thiruvananthapuram Corporation on the 2020 Kerala native physique elections.
• In December 2020, she was elected because the Municipal Councillor from the Mudavanmughal ward of Thiruvananthapuram by defeating UDF candidate Sreekala by a margin of 2872 votes.
|Date of Birth||12 January 1999 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Mudavanmugal, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Hometown||Mudavanmugal, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|School||Carmel Girls Higher Secondary School, Trivandrum|
|College/University||All Saints’ College, Trivandrum (2019-present)|
|Educational Qualification||BSc Mathematics (pursuing) Gulf News|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Rajendran (Electrician)
Mother– Sreelatha (Insurance agent)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arya Rajendran
- Arya Rajendran was born right into a leftist political household. Her mother and father are members of the CPI (M) for practically three a long time.
- Following in her mother and father’ footsteps, Arya Rajendran launched into her political profession fairly early in her childhood. She joined the Balasangam, the kids’s organisation affiliated to the CPI-M, as a baby activist when she was within the fifth customary. She is now the state president of Balasangam.
- When Arya went to varsity in 2019, she turned a member of the Students Federation of India (SFI), the scholars’ wing of the CPI-M, and continued her political profession.
- On 28 December 2020, Arya Rajendran was sworn in because the mayor of Thiruvananthapuram, after she acquired 54 votes out of 99 votes forged by MCs of Thiruvananthapuram. After attaining the publish, Arya Rajendran was quoted because the youngest mayor in India by numerous media channels; nevertheless, Suman Koli, who turned the mayor of Rajasthan’s Bharatpur in 2009, was additionally 21 years outdated when she was elected.
- After profitable the election, Arya’s precedence in her first time period as Thiruvananthapuram’s mayor is to construct extra main well being centres and enhance waste administration actions in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Even after changing into the mayor of Thiruvananthapuram, Arya mentioned she’s going to give attention to her duties because the mayor and also will pay equal consideration to her research.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to straight learn the story from the Original Publishing entity. In case of any discrepancy within the content material and also you need the content material to be modified, please attain out to us at email@example.com