Arjun Firoz Khan is an Indian actor who’s greatest recognized for enjoying the mythological position of “Arjun” in B. R. Chopra’s epic historic drama “Mahabharat.”
Arjun was born as Firoz Khan on 9 January (the yr is just not recognized) in Mumbai.
He graduated from Shrimati Mithibai Motiram Kundnani School of Commerce & Economics (M. M. Okay. School) in Mumbai. Thereafter, he went to Oxford for his additional research. When he returned to India; after finishing his research from Oxford, he wished to hitch Taj in Mumbai; nevertheless, future had one thing large for him, and he landed the position of ‘Arjun’ in B. R. Chopra’s Mahabharat, and the remainder is historical past.
Top (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Darkish Brown
Household & Caste
Arjun Firoz Khan belongs to a Muslim household.
Dad and mom & Siblings
There’s not a lot details about his mother and father and siblings.
Relationships, Spouse & Kids
Firoz Khan is married to Kashmira.
The couple has three kids – a son and two daughters.
His son, Jibraan Khan is an actor who’s greatest recognized for his efficiency as a toddler artist in ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.’
His daughter Sanah Khan is married to Kabir Sharma in Mumbai whereas his one other daughter named Farah Khan Bari can be married and settled in Dubai.
Firoz Khan made his Bollywood debut with the movie ‘Manzil Manzil’ (1984) alongside Sunny Deol, Dimple Kapadia, and Danny Denzongpa. On this movie, he performed the position ‘Rupesh.’
Thereafter, he went on to do greater than 250 movies in his profession. He has delivered many memorable performances, corresponding to ‘Arjun Singh in ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ (1988), ‘Duryodhan’ in ‘Jigar’ (1992), ‘Rasik Nath Gundaswamy’ in ‘Tirangaa’ (1992), ‘Naahar Singh’ in ‘Karan Arjun’ (1995), ‘Billoo’ (Eunuch/Hijra) in ‘Mehndi’ (1998), and ‘Sikh Inspector in London’ in ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2’ (2013).
He made his Telugu debut with the movie ‘Swayam Krushi’ (1987) during which he performed the position of ‘Chinna.’
In 1996, he made his Kannada debut with the movie ‘Hello Daddy’ during which he performed the position of ‘Ji Jo.’
Firoz Khan made his tv debut with B. R. Chopra’s epic historic drama Mahabharat (1988) during which he performed the position of ‘Arjun,’ a personality that has modified his life as much as such an extent that he’s nonetheless acknowledged by the title ‘Arjun’ even in his private life. On this phenomenal change in his life, he says,
My actual title is Firoz Khan, however Arjun’s character has given me such fame that even my mom calls me Arjun again within the dwelling.”
In an interview, when requested how he received the position of Arjun in Mahabharat, he mentioned,
I firmly consider in future. Principally I used to be by no means inclined to do any TV serial. I studied in Oxford and returned to hitch Taj. However appearing at all times fascinated me. In the future I used to be knowledgeable about an ongoing audition for a film. However sadly, I used to be late and another actor was finalised. Little disheartened, I used to be passing by Mr.B.R Chopra’s home. I noticed a gaggle of famend actors and actresses current there. I used to be very captivated. I met Mr.Gufi Pantel(Who performed ‘Shakuni’ in Mahabharata). He advised me that audition for Mahabharat was happening and insisted me to go for it. At that second I had no concept about Mahabharata script. To my shock, I used to be handed the dialogues which had been in Hindi, the language I used to be in no way fluent with. So, I first translated the dialogues into English after which I went for the audition. Fortuitously, after every week I got here to know that I used to be chosen for the position of Arjun.”
Initially, he wasn’t assured about portraying Arjun in Mahabharat; as he was not well-versed in Hindi. Whereas speaking about it, he says,
Initially I had issues studying the dialogues however late Rahi Masoom Raza and Pandit Narendra Sharma (the scriptwriter) helped me quite a bit to beat my downside. With time I improved after which every part grew to become easy and extra fascinating.”
Firoz Khan made his digital debut with the 2016 net collection ‘I Don’t Watch TV’ during which he did a cameo. It was premiered on Arre and YouTube.
- Journey Vacation spot(s): Muscat, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan
Details & Trivia
- He has a bungalow close to Shastradhara in Dehradun, and he likes to spend his high quality time there at any time when he will get free time from his busy schedule.
- Throughout Mahabharat’s auditions, it was Gufi Paintal who received him dressed within the costume of Arjun and offered him in entrance of B. R. Chopra who finally chosen him for the position.
- When he was landed with the position of Arjun, he wasn’t nicely versed in Hindi.
- He’s very near his Mahabharat co-star Gajendra Chauhan who performed the position of Yudhisthira.
- Though he’s a Muslim, he has nice religion in Hindu deities, and he usually visits the Bhairon Temple in Bikaner.
- He loves to look at boxing, and he has been a boxing champion for Maharashtra.
- Firoz is a educated singer and enjoys singing Mohammed Rafi‘s songs. He has accomplished many stay reveals the place he carried out many melodious renditions of Rafi.
- In March 2020, he even recorded his debut Bollywood tune for Sandesh Gour’s movie “Mobile India.”
- Reportedly, he helps the BJP and even campaigned for the get together within the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections.
- He derives extra pleasure in doing destructive roles. He says,
Enjoying destructive character wants lots of articulations and mannerisms which can be totally different from the stereotype heroes. The villain has received lots of shades. I really feel if the destructive is powerful the constructive will routinely be robust. An ideal stability between the contrasts might be maintained when a destructive portrayal is true.”
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a pc program and has not been created or edited by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to instantly learn the story from the Authentic Publishing entity.