Ankit Nagori is an Indian Entrepreneur. He calls himself a sports activities fanatic, and a vivid reader who by no means misses his health routines. He is the founder and CEO of Curefoods, and in addition marks himself as an angel or seed investor. He is a businessman who started his profession in 2007 with an govt job and has now constructed a extremely profitable model.
Ankit Nagori was born on Sunday, 27 October 1985 (age 38 years; as of 2021) within the small city of Bokaro in Bihar, India. He moved to New Delhi on the age of 5 and enrolled for his elementary training on the Delhi Public School. He was a cricket lover since childhood and performed it in his faculty days. Later, he went to the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati to realize a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. While pursuing his commencement, he additionally turned the caption of the IIT, Guwahati cricket staff and accomplished his commencement in 2007.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Ethnicity
Ankit belongs to a Hindu household.
Parents & Siblings
Ankit Nagori is the son of Ashok Nagori who ran a metal buying and selling enterprise in Bokaro, Bihar.
Wife & Children
He married his finest good friend Kanika and the couple has a son named Kiaan.
Ankit Nagori stepped within the enterprise area after finishing his commencement in 2007. He began working as a advertising and marketing intern at ESCP Europe. After finishing this internship in three months, he based his personal firm Youthpad in October 2007. Youthpad was a social media platform that he ran for 2 years and 4 months. After Youthpad, he joined Flipkart as a Chief Business Officer in February 2010. He labored on this place for a time span of six years.
In March 2016, he lastly left Flipkart to provide you with his personal enterprise, Cure.match. He co-founded Cure.match with Mukesh Bansal which is a technology-powered well being platform that helps individuals eat, work, sleep and assume wholesome. Cure.match, a Bengaluru-based firm was commenced with an preliminary funding of $5 million which is about Rs. 33 Crore. To obtain its aim of providing a wholesome life-style, treatment match got here up with 4 verticals together with:
- Cult.match: Gym and Fitness Centres
- Care.match: Subscription-based service for major care
- Eat.match: An on-line wholesome meals supply service
- Mind.match: an internet/offline psychological well being and wellness service
In the second quarter of 2017, Cure.match collaborated with Hrithik Roshan and launched HRX exercises beneath its cult.fir program. HRX is Hrithik Roshan’s personal life-style model and this affiliation got here accross as a helpful branding technique for treatment.match. The co-founder of treatment.match, Mukesh Bansal talked about this affiliation and mentioned,
Happy mcgarrybowen has performed a key function in serving to us arrive at a really highly effective model identification and model positioning. This is disruptive pondering in model house and provides us large benefit as we go about constructing a shopper model. Happy staff has additionally performed a key function in serving to set up cult.match as a holistic healthcare model in Bangalore with inventive inputs for middle ambiance and campaigns for the model.”
Shifting His Majority Stake to CureMeals
In 2020, Ankit invested within the potential of healthcare meals and used his fairness to accumulate a big chunk of possession in CureMeals which was part of Eat.match. Basically, CureMeals makes use of Eat.match to run its cloud-based kitchen. However, he has nonetheless stored his stake in Cure.match. After this shift in fairness Cure.match made a press release and mentioned,
There has been an fairness swap the place Ankit Nagori has elevated his possession considerably in CureMeals. Curefit will proceed to be a big stakeholder in CureMeals. Eat.Fit will proceed to promote on Curefit app and in addition will present F&B companies at Cult centres.”
In the identical 12 months, Curefoods commenced its impartial journey with 12-13 kitchens in Bangaluru, Coimbatore and two different cities in South India with targets for enlargement.
Till August 2021, Curefoods raised $ 13 Million (in INR) in a Series A spherical of funding from main angel traders together with Lydia Jett, Adil Allana, Rashmi Kwatra, Kunal Shah with a funding initiative led by Iron Pillar, Binny Bansal, and Nordstar. After this funding Curefoods have secured a complete of $ 20 Million (in INR) in funding. With this funding, Ankit turned one of many few businessmen who raised one of many largest early rounds of funding in Indian Startups. As part of its branding and advertising and marketing technique, Curefoods managed to have Varun Dhawan as its model ambassador for Eat.slot in April 2022.
Stakeholding in 10 Indian firms
Ankit Nagori has a stakeholding in a complete of 10 Indian firms and is listed because the director for these firms together with:
- Red Lumen Marketing Private Limited on 12 September 2013.
- Addazz Online Services personal Limited on 29 February 2016.
- Curefit Healthcare Private Limited on 24 May 2016.
- Curefit Logistics Private Limited on 3 October 2016.
- Cube Fitness Private Limited on 20 February 2017.
- Cultgear Private Limited on 30 March 2018.
- Fitness First India Private Limited on 8 June 2018.
- Rugby League India Federation on 21 February 2020.
- Curefoods India Private Limited on 10 October 2020.
- Simply Sport Foundation on 13 October 2020.
He can also be an angel investor who has invested in 9 firms together with Rapido, SuperK, Mesh, Xeon, and extra.
Honours and Achievements
- In February 2016, he was chosen by Fortune India Magazine within the Fortune 40 beneath 40 listing.
- In 2019, he was chosen by the Entrepreneur Magazine within the Entrepreneur 35 beneath 35, enterprise leaders listing.
- Drink: Oatmeal chocolate smoothie
- Book: Blitzscaling: The Lightning-Fast Path to Building Massively Valuable Companies
Ankit Nagori was paid an annual wage of Rs. 21.9 Crore when working in Flipcart as a Chief Business Officer.
- He commenced his profession as a novice intern at ESCP Europe.
- He is a profitable businessman who hiked 9 km distance for commuting to work on a routine foundation from residence to workplace in HSR Layout.
- With his love for cricket, he nonetheless participates in cricket membership matches as a tempo bowler.
- Due to his super curiosity in sports activities, he additionally serves as an lively volunteer for Simply Sports Foundation.
- He is an early riser who follows a working routine alongside the lakes of Bengaluru.
- He can also be a vivid reader and completed studying over 80 books in 2016.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created by BouncingBelly. Please click on on the Source link given above to immediately learn the story from the Original Publishing entity. In case of any discrepancy within the content material and also you need the content material to be modified, please attain out to us at email@example.com