Many of us would have watched the Priya Prakash Varrier video which has gone viral on the internet from the past some days and the girl with eyes are creating sensational waves all over the internet and social media platform. Her video got millions of views on YouTube. It was seen in the video that the girl is flirting with a boy by winking with her eyes.
Unknown facts about Priya Prakash Varrier
- The Internet star Priya Prakash Varrier now is The Third Highest Celebrity on Instagram to gain a total 606 followers in Just one Day after Kylie Jenner (860k* on 5th Feb 2018) and Cristanio Ronaldo (650k* on 13th Nov 2017).
- The actress Priya Prakash Varrier is just 18 years old
- She is going to debut her first Malayalam movie Oru Adaar Love
- Priya Prakash Varrier got popular in the song ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’.where see was winking her eyes and eyebrows.
- Till now her video in YouTube got 6 million views.
- She is fluent in English and Malayalam.
Girl Behind this viral video:
If you have seen the viral video that is creating new sensational waves and had made this girl famous overnight. Yes, the girl is Priya Prakash Varrier a Malayalam upcoming actress.
Priya Prakash Varrier Wiki, Age, Height, Biography
|Priya Prakash Varrier Biography|
|Name||Priya Prakash Varrier|
|Debut Film||Oru Adaar Love (2018)|
|Notable Movies||Oru Adar Love|
|Height||5ft 5 inches|
|Date of Birth||1999|
|Age (as of 2017)||18|
|Birth Place||Punkunnam, Thrissur|
|Home Town/State||Thrissur, Kerala|
|Languages Known||Malayalam, English|
|College||Vimala College Thrissur|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com (First Year )|
|Father Name||Prakash Warrier|
|Hobbies||Music, Dancing and Traveling|
|Affairs||In a relationship|
Priya Prakash Varrier is the new face of Malayalam film industry. The new actress will be debuting her first film Oru Adaar Love which is going to be released on 3rd March 2018. She was so much famous overnight an became internet sensation on all social media platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and even on Whatsapp were people are seen sharing her video She became famous with the song Manikya Malaraya Poovi which was a song from her first movie Oru Adaar Love, the movie is going to be directed by Omar Lulu.
The Malayalam song Manikya Malaraya Poovi where Priya Prakash Varrier was seen flirting with a boy by winking her eye and eyebrows. The video got 4 million views and still on a count.
According to a source, it is said that Priya Prakash Varrier has got lots of fan followers and more than 5 lakh subscribers on her Instagram account in one day.
Another video of the famous internet star Priya Prakash Varrier is making headlines with singing the song “Channa Mereya” from Ranbir Kapoor’s one of the movie ‘Aye Dil Hai Muskil’ which will make you hear more the sweet cute voice of her. People started post lots of post memes with this video and also with popular video song ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’. Most news websites have captured news related to her.
Some more photo and video on Twitter for your reference.
Priya Prakash Varrier Instagram
Priya Prakash Varrier Twitter
Thank you so much for the love and support for #ManikyaMalarayaPoovi#OruAdaarLove. 4.3 Million views for YouTube & counting, 600k+ for me going bigger in Instagram. 🙏 😉 #MondayMotivation #PriyaPrakashVarrier pic.twitter.com/vKLLQKiho2
— Priya Prakash Varrier (@ppriyavarrier) February 12, 2018
Priya Prakash Varrier YouTube Official Video
All that Killer Wink captured in one frame :
— Viral Bollywood (@viralbollywood) February 11, 2018
Just Incase you are looking for the cute guy :
Dear girls, don't let the video fool you. 😌😌
— Pros AK🍁 (@born_an_awesome) February 12, 2018
If you liked the above bit of information, you might like the below articles as well :
- Read how the Railway Ministry is using movie theme to ensure cleanliness in India, a lesson to learn from.
- While everyone was talking about recent Lunar eclipse, we might have spotted an Alien(for real)
- You might like to read about the COLDEST VILLAGE on earth where even the EYELIDS FREEZE...
The article was written by Dipu M.