As we get to the end of Game Of Thrones Season 7 saga, we discuss the last update on the
a. The Hacking part and
b. Final impression on the Last episode
The Hacking Story HIGHLIGHTS
1. Detailed scripts have reportedly been shared by the hackers
2. The story-line of the season finale is ABOUT 20 pages long
3. The season finale air in USA on Sunday
The hackers reportedly posted their e-mail on a branched-out section of Reddit dedicated to spoilers – details of the finale would only be available to particular users asking for it on the provided id
The hackers, who claim to be in possession of 5 TB of HBO’s internal data, have allegedly sold it off to members of Deep Web. “By the way, we officially inform you and other hundreds of reporters whom emailing us that we sold ‘HBO IS FALLING’s entire collection (5 TB!!!) to 3 customer in deep web and we earned half of requested ransom,” is what Mashable was communicated on e-mail.
HBO, who reportedly offered to pay $250,000 as part of negotiations with the hackers, released an official statement saying: “That’s a game we’re not going to participate in,” reported v. “The hacker may continue to drop bits and pieces of stolen information in an attempt to generate media attention,” Mashable reported the statement as adding.
Twist and Turns of Season 7 finale episode
Warning: This post contains spoilers for season seven of Game of Thrones.
- “The Dragon and the Wolf” was such a handsomely crafted event that it totally satisfied the 80 minutes that featured a major death.. Littlefinger dies!!,
- some wicked duplicity. As expected, Cersei lies.
- A bloody brawl with theon grejoy,
- And the confirmation that we’ve all been waiting for about Jon snow’s parentage — that he is Aegon Targaryen, the rightful heir to the Iron Throne .
- And then, in the final moments, watched in horror as The Wall came a tumbling down, thanks to the Night King and his powerful new blow torch — the blue-eyed zombie dragon.
It was the kind of visually dazzling sequence that sets “Game of Thrones” apart form anything else on television.
- The biggest take away, of course, was the revelation about Jon. Yes,
- For the record, Jon is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
- The finale was stuffed with reveals and surprises
The Wall was originally built to defend against the White Walkers, ice creatures who were created by the Children of the Forest in an effort to defend themselves against the First Men. It was also said to have magic to prevent the dead from crossing over.
However, considering the birth of Daenerys’ dragons was the event that re awoke magic in the world of Thrones following a long period of dormancy, it stands to reason that an undead dragon would be a powerful enough being to overcome the Wall’s wards.
“The Wall’s kept these things out for 8000 years. There’s no real reason that it can’t keep doing that unless something puts a hole in the Wall,” explained show runner D.B. Weiss in HBO’s post-episode rundown. “There’s one thing on the board from the beginning that is now big enough to do that, and that’s a dragon…Winter is here and it’s all hitting the fan from all directions.”
So what did you think? Do you agree that “Game of Thrones” ended the season on a great note ?